03 November, 2008

backup blog

obviously i don't want to do this permanently, but with pathetic dreamhost cutting me off again, i have to post here for the time being. i finally got it fixed up last night about 11pm, and now i check my site because i want to post a rant about the commonwealth bank, and i get this failed connection shit. i bet it's because they're so childish that they couldn't take my most recent post about them being shit and all. sure i'm only paying $10 bux a month or whatever, but it's my money, and they're offering the service, you'd think they could handle what they offer.

anyway, i'll be posting stuff here whenever http://dtracorp.com is down, and sometimes when i want to rant, but i don't want it to be on my site. commonwealth bank will be served next...

No comments:

Post a Comment